RENTAL CAR HIRE INFORMATION
Go to Book Online to quickly see a price of all rentals for your rental dates.
Also, see Terms & Conditions page
- Drivers require a Full and current New Zealand or Full and current Overseas licence
- All hires include insurance with $3000 NZD excess for drivers aged 25+, higher excess for under 25 years
- Insurance excess reduction is available (conditions apply)
- Credit Card details must be provided (with enough credit to cover insurance excess)
- Vehicles are supplied full of fuel and to be returned full of fuel
- Free 150 kilometre’s per day on hires of 1-4 days ($0.25 cents per kilometre applies to all excess kilometre’s)
- Unlimited mileage options available
- Unlimited kilometre’s on all hires 5 days or more
- 24 hour AA roadside assistance is included on all vehicles
- Deposits are required on all bookings, 14 days notice required for return of deposit less $30 admin fee.
- All rates include Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- All rates are in New Zealand dollars.
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards incurs a 3% merchant fee.
- Credit card conditions. By giving us these details you are agreeing that the credit card can be accessed by VHA Investments Ltd (trading as Adventure Car Rentals) if the vehicle hired is damaged while in your possession or extra fees are incurred. We will always contact you regarding any extra charges.
- Queenstown car drop off/pick up – fees apply. After hours (4.30pm) fees may also apply.
Please note: Thrifty & Economy vehicles are not permitted to go to Raspberry Creek or Rob Roy Glacier due to the rough gravel road. We do have special hire vehicles to go to this area.
Please contact us or book online by choosing Budget or Tourist 4WD Class vehicle.